Tuesday, July 18, 2006

while you can change the country...

6/2/2006
Milano, Italy to Venezia, Italy

Aargh! What is it with this inane, childish mental block I've got that keeps me from being engaging & makes me shut the hell up!? I'm pissed that I'm pissed about this again!

So Chris has been flirting with Rosanne day & night, & it hasn’t taken long for it to make a significant difference. And that's not to say that I blame him. I would too if I had the guts to! I am in full third wheel mode right now! (Is that the phrase?) Ugh. Oh well.

Other than that everything is wonderful. Milano is very urban. Beautiful, but urban. Lots of tourists (including us), lots of dramatic architecture, & tons of shops...except everything's always closed. It's weird. But still pretty. Dude, those Alps kick the Rockies' collective ass.

We spent all day today roaming around Milano with Rosanne. It was lovely. We ended up lying on the grass in a piazza outside the train station, juggling for some people & finally smoking some hash with a gay Moroccan from Germany & his skateboarding buddies. Damn! When I put it all down in writing like that it sounds even better! I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment