Tuesday, July 18, 2006

happiness is...

6/28/2006, 23.00
Baltic Sea

I am completely happy right now! I'm sitting in the Royal Panoramic Lounge on the official ferry (which is closer to a cruise ship) for couples over 60 with my brand spanking new Baltic Windsweep TM hairstyle drinking cheap beer on my way to meet Chris in Rostock while listening to a cheesy lounge singer play his double Casio keyboards complete with canned backup beats & sing "Blue Moon" with a Finnish accent. At this moment life is absolutely perfect! Honestly, I couldn't tell you why...it just is. And really, I don't care why. Who cares why? Fuck why! To hell with why! Why killed my father & raped my mother!

I feel like I've been looking for something on this trip. I don't know what - meaning, purpose, myself, rubies, that sort of thing - just something. As of tonight that search, whatever it's been for, is over. Kinda late in the game, I know, but better late than never, right? Unless we're talking herpes of course. Never with herpes would suit me just fine. (Awww, now he's singing "What a Wonderful World!")

And so, now that it is just slightly after midnight (& still a bit light outside) & I have to piss like an elderly racehorse with a bladder infection, I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment