Tuesday, July 18, 2006

shameful

6/29/2006, 19.30
Baltic Sea (~one & a half hours from the German frontier)

With my head hung in humility, I respectfully & apologetically retract the insensitive & inaccurate comments I made last night regarding the very talented Royal Panoramic Lounge singer. They were based entirely upon speculation with absolutely no basis in fact, & I sincerely regret & humbly apologize for any pain or suffering my callous remarks may have caused his friends or family, should he happen to have either &, through some cosmic miracle, they have happened to read this. They were completely uncalled for & nothing more than the jealous rantings of an uneducated, illiterate son of a bitch. Our crooning friend is playing one Technics brand piano & one Yamaha brand piano, not two Casios as was cruelly stated last night, & truth be told he can play one mean saxophone on that Technics! I feel terrible. As restitution (a word I'm more familiar with than I'd like), I'm going to steal this pint glass. (Ok, I do have to mention that he really is very good. He's got a good voice & he kicks ass on the ivories...so to speak! I wouldn't want to give him a bad rap.)

And there's Rostock! I think! At least that's the city we're headed for. Does Rostock have a nuclear power plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment